Thursday, November 10, 2011

Available Items

I've had several questions about what I have currently for sale. I'm still trying to figure this whole blog thing out, but here's a quick snapshot of a few items...

CHALKBOARDS
These typically range in price from $25 to $30. I can do custom colors if you're interested. Here's what I have available now.


Green Chalkboard in Frame $35
This chalkboard is green and grey with distressing so that some of the original bronze shows through. It's pretty big. I can provide the dimensions if needed. It's finished with a rich coat of wax.



Gray and Gold Chalkboard on Cabinet Door $25
This is a smaller chalkboard, maybe 16" square. It's painted dark gray with light blue and gold accents. Border is sealed with wax.


 Green Chalkboard on Cabinet Door $25
This is the same size as the gray but painted a pretty green with cream details. Border sealed with wax.

Custom Merry Christmas Sign $70
This sign is large, maybe 40" x 18". I'll provide exact measurements if needed. It's cream with a dark green border. The letters are hand-painted in a rich red with black accents. Finished with a rubbed stain and hand-waxed. 

Porch Sign $25
This fun sign could be a great gift. It's green with navy lettering. Hand sealed with wax. 

If you're interested in purchasing any of these items or ordering a custom piece. Please send me an email at aliciaslittlehouse {at} gmail {dot} com. You can also find The Little House on facebook.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment